Small Mouth Bass
Current Weather Conditions - Maps
10 Day Weather Forecast ( barometric pressure - wind - temperature )
Boyd Lake - Latest Big Catch
Boyd Lake - Channel Catfish
20 lbs - 36 inches long
Boyd Lake is about 1700 acres and is known for its prolific shad population providing a perfect angling environment for largemouth and smallmouth bass.
Boyd Lake also provides quality fishing for walleye, white bass, catfish, and trout. Anglers may additionally catch crappie, bluegill, and perch.
The lake is open year round to fishing.
Location: Larimer County. At I-25 and US 34 (exit 257B) go W to Madison Ave. Go N 1 mile on Madison.
Boyd Lake Regulations:
Min. size for walleye and saugeye is 15” long, only 1 can exceed 21”. Bag and possession limit is 5
Min. size for largemouth and smallmouth bass is 15”
Statewide bag and possession limits also apply
Entry into Boyd Lake requires a Colorado State Parks Pass and day passes are available on site.
Boyd Lake - Loveland CO
Directions to Boyd Lake
From Fort Collins, Northern Colorado Area
1. Drive I-25 south until EXIT 262.
2. Take the CO-392 exit, EXIT 262, toward Windsor/Fort Collins.
3. Turn right onto E County Road 32/CO-392/County Hwy-13.
4. Turn left onto S Timberline Rd.
5. Turn take 1st exit in the traffic circle onto E County Road 30.
6. Take the 2nd exit in the traffic circel onto N County Road 11-C (headed south) and follow until you reach Boyd Lake State Park entrance.
(Updated: 8/29/2017 5:07 PM)
From I-25 Exit 257 and Loveland/ Greeley
From I-25, take Exit 257 and head west.
1. Take EXIT 257 head west approximately 3 miles into the City of Loveland.
2. Make a right onto Boise Avenue.
3. Make a right at the intersection of Boise and 37th Street.
4. The Entrance is about 200 yards from this intersection on the east side of the road (11C)